Unusual lamps for your interior4 September, 2021
Boho style: when you want to unleash your artistic side14 September, 2021
Any ideas what can I do with wine corks? I have tons of them and would like to make a crafts/DIY project to utilize them.
- Plant labels.
- They can be knobs for drawers, legs for trays, attach them together to make hot plates or to go under potted house plants.
- I had lots too and I made a fly screen for my door, or you could make a dream catcher with them.
- I collected wine corks once when I had the opportunity to make a door curtain. It was very easy to do.
- Corks make brilliant fire lighters if you can’t find anything else to use them for.
- I make wall art with them.
- I am doing succulent gardens with corks.
- I have them in glass vase with lights, lovely table center.
- Natural cork is recyclable. Ask your wine store if they know where. “Natural/Organic” grocery stores should also take them.
- Lots of Christmas decorations you can make.
- Birds nest.
- I wired wine corks together and made a basket.
- I’m planning to make a wine cork backsplash for my laundry room.
- Use for drainage in pots, window boxes and hanging baskets etc.
- I saw a video where they were cut in half and glued to spongy shelf liner to make a bathmat. Also, it would be cute to use them as number markers on a clock and write on “wine o’clock”.
- Make a raft pontoon for summer.
- Just paint them and put other tingly things with them make a wind chime or pot plant holder.
- Corkboards with the corks on their sides, and others showing the round ends. Some can be cut in half to mix and match.
Do you have DIY & Crafts ideas or questions?
Ask in the Contact Form.