Tips on sustainable living you can start right now7 August, 2021
Unusual shelves for your interior11 August, 2021
How to remove old paint on a wooden porch as painlessly as possible?
- Strip it.
- Rent a large random orbital sander from Home Depot or any hardware store for one day.
- Have you checked your lead paint before sanding?
- IR paint stripper. Safe option if this is in fact lead paint, which I would definitely check before hitting it with an orbital sander.
- Rent a belt sander. Chemistry ain’t gonna get that.
- I had the same thing. I used a power planer to clear the sticky grey bs. Then sanded down and used Thompson’s WaterSeal.
Do you have questions related to home improvement?
Ask on the Contact Form.