My year 2022 at Ommik19 December, 2022
Premium wooden workspace accessories from Balolo29 December, 2022
There are two types of people. Those who write a new year’s resolution 2023 and those who don’t. I am the first time. Those who do also split into two groups: those who stick to the plan and those who don’t. Guess what? Most people are the second ones. But the desire to improve something in your life and do the best you can while having a plan or some sort of guidance, is what matters the most. So, let me dream about my wishes and put it all on paper, shall I?
New year’s resolution 2023
To have a fulfilled life, you need to be stimulated in various aspects of your life. I split my new year’s resolution 2023 in 4 groups:
Physical and mental health
- Lose weight (target – 64kg). Now, I am approaching 80kg and that makes me super lazy, tired, and not happy the way I look in the mirror in general.
- Get lean. I want 6 pack abs back, stronger arms, and a more defined figure.
- Get rid of some unhealthy habits. I should eliminate sugar, bread, and fuzzy drinks from my diet. I should stop ordering groceries and meals online and stop shopping online.
- Find a new therapist. I had one in 2022 and she was exceptionally good. But sessions became too repetitive, and the location is quite far from where I live, so I decided to look for a new one.
- Stop wasting time on social media. Even though, I am not too crazy about social media, I could do better and maybe not have more than 1 hour a day screen time.
- Fix my tooth. I lost a back tooth this year and need to fix it… Saving some money.
- Fix my nails. For some reason, my nails don’t look healthy. I need to address this.
- Fix my skin. I assume it all is from diet and not drinking enough water. But I will address that, too.
- Build new habits. Here you go, speaking of which, I NEED to drink more water, exercise 3 days a week and run 3 days a week.
Career, job, wealth
- Move up the career ladder.
- Develop Ommik to the next stage. This business is my hobby, my career and my “everything”. I can’t stress it enough, how much I love this project.
- Grow my wealth through investing and real estate.
- Save for a downpayment to purchase an apartment.
Hobbies & creativity
- Read 36 books. In 2022 I read 30 books. I can try to stretch myself even further. When I say “read”, I mean READ, not listen to audio books.
- Travel to at least 3 countries. What is on my mind for now? Spain, France and Italy. It would be absolutely fantastic if I could make it to some faraway country in South America or Asia. But let’s see where life will bring me to.
- Renovate and redesign my hallway and bedroom. Little by little I am building my personal perfect nest.
- Teach Karu (my labrador doggie) new tricks.
- Learn a couple of new skills.
- Upgrade my personal home office setup.
- Re-connect with some old friends.
- Go to networking events at least twice a month.
- Join a runner’s club and become an active member.
- Join a business community and become an active member.
- Participate in more cultural events (concert, theatre, festival, exhibition).
So, these are my biggest wishes for the new year’s resolution 2023, from simple to more complex ones. And I feel like I have an exact plan, how to achieve at least some of them.
How about you? Do you have a new year’s resolution 2023?
Happy New Year!