#12. How to replace a door?30 January, 2023
Video of the week: Top 10 most profitable DIY home improvements6 February, 2023
How to replace a toilet?
- Turn off the water to the toilet.
- Remove the lid of the tank.
- Remove the refill tube.
- Drain water from the tank.
- Disconnect the water supply tube and the flapper chain.
- Unscrew bolts from the bottom of the tank and remove the tank from the bowl.
- Unscrew bolts from the bottom part of the bowl (if your toilets are attached to the floor).
- Rock the bowl a bit to loosen the grip on the floor.
- Remove wax from the floor and clean the floor.
- Carefully move the new bowl until it sits perfectly on the floor.
- Screw the bolts and attach the tank.
- Assemble the tube system.
- Turn on the water and carefully check if there is any leakage.
Do you have questions related to home improvement or learn more about how to replace a toilet?
Ask on the Contact Form.