#1. How to make this nook Airbnb ready?7 June, 2021
Getting rid of cable spaghetti at home office13 June, 2021
How to remove wood stain from house siding? My daughter decided she was going to be an artist while I was at work today.
- Goof Off works fantastically.
- Try a pressure washer first before chemicals.
- How to remove wood stain?? Paint over it with the same colour paint as the siding. Buy a sample can of paint because you won’t need much. Just a few dollars. Home Depot should be able to paint match (if you have a tiny sample piece anywhere).
- Use mineral spirits for stains and goof off for the paint! (I’m a painter). I’d also do anything and everything possible to not go the route of painting matching the siding. You really shouldn’t paint vinyl siding. You’ll end up needing to repaint soon after due to cracks/chips.
- We used to use bee spray to remove stuff like this, but definitely try other tactics before chemicals.
- Mr clean magic eraser
- Be careful, lots of stuff can ruin vinyl siding! I’d call a company and ask what they use.
- How to remove wood stains? Try buying the colour of the siding… problem solved!
- If it was my daughter and old enough to do that, I’d give her a sponge with soap and water to clean it up. Let her spend some time cleaning while I videotape her for future reference. She’ll have a story to tell.
- Buy Rust-Oleum that matches your siding and just spray paint over it… They sell Rust-Oleum that is for aluminum applications.
- I listen to a lot of crime junkie and your daughter may have killed someone today.
- I used fingernail polish remover when my kid spray painted something and didn’t notice it going all over the siding. I washed immediately with warm water and soap and then rinsed afterwards.
- Try 91% rubbing alcohol on a small spot. It’s great for getting paints and stains off clothing. Might work on vinyl also.
- I just used graffiti remover on my vinyl siding today to remove paint my kids got on our house years ago. It worked really well!
- They have special cleaners that you can use to remove paint. Look at the instructions. Should specify safe for Vinyl and plastics. Magic eraser may do it. Be careful with paint thinners, or chemicals. They may soften and ruin your siding. They do make spray paint that specifies Vinyl or plastics. Those will work, but most water-based paints that you use a brush will eventually peel or crack.
- Lacquer thinner or diesel.
Do you have questions related to home improvement or learn more on how to remove wood stains?
Ask on the Contact Form.